Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 16 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 81 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

Odd email which appears to come from VirginMedia

Just had an email from allegedly from VirginMedia, thanking me for contacting them today, the first paragraph stated“Thanks for getting in touch today. As you couldn’t give us the right characters from your memorable word, we suggest setting up a new...

MartJ by Rising star
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hi, I just happened to go onto Virgin Media website, and instead of usual Home Screen, I saw this.I've double checked & I’ve not received any email from Virgin notifying me of this. Has anyone else?Im always using my email on my phone and tablet, doe...

68D12F97-9DBD-4646-8442-AFEA9EA7C607.jpeg
jbyrd by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Closing an old ntlworld email account

Hi, I have an active Virgin account which used to be linked to my ntlworld.com email address. I have managed to change this to another email address but how do I delete my ntlworld.com email address? I receive loads of spam emails some containing una...

MissyP1 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email delete not working

I cannot reply, forward or delete emails on my account, when I put the curser over the options  there is a red circle with a line through it appearing? 

Smithy66 by Joining in
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Password for outlook

I had updated my virgin web site as I had problems with my passwords and finally discovered that blueyonder is going and you have to get a new email address in orfer to update your password, so with help from the 150 I updated it to a hotmail and got...

Phil76 by Tuning in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Email help

I normally use Thunderbird for my Email's.  I have been getting loads of 'Phishing' Emails from .sk land.Gas, Amazon Prime and many other's. all from various .sk  ending. Is there a way to block .sk domain that is my question?Obviously I can do this ...

pentode by On our wavelength
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change email address, infinite loop

Hi there,I have been unable to access my ntlworld email address for several days.When connecting to virginmedia.com and attempting to read mails, I am informed that the box is locked and I need to change my email address before I can change passwords...

Sniper07 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blueyonder email setup on Outlook and Windows 11

Re: Blueyonder email on new laptopyesterdayHi, I was following a step by step process to get my blueyonder.co.uk email account working on Outlook 365, on Windows 11. I have worked through a number of solutions including the accessing of managing the ...

Niall2 by On our wavelength
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hacked @blueyonder

Hi. I’m hoping someone can help. I have an old @blueyonder email account that has been hacked, used fraudulently and isnow being used to send me malicious emails, and I therefore need to get the account completely deleted.I left VM many years ago and...

PhilEvs by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos