Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 16 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 81 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

ntlworld.com email

My dad has forgotten his password to his email account.  How can we reset it as its an old email account.  I have tried the help and it says to ring up, which I have done and after 25 mins I am about to loose the will to live!Please help  

wendyw66 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Secondary email password reset

Hello,Apple Mail won't verify my partners email password (setting up on a new computer.) I've signed in to webmail OK using the password but it won't work on the new computer. How can I reset the password? I've tried on net mail and in manage account...

Email app issue

Hello, I can’t find the answer anywhere on here or else where. And my partner has just wasted all morning chatting to a bot, then a real person who referred him back to a bot who then referred him to a real person who still hasn’t appeared over an ho...

Blueyonder email

Hi, hope someone can help. I've had blueyonder email for years, Al fine. A couple of days ago it stopped sending outgoing mail on my android phone.  I can receive,  and can send from laptop but not phone email app. I've looked the outgoing server set...

nanjen by Tuning in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to access 2nd email account

Folks,I have two email accounts under the @blueyonder.co.uk banner.From the initial one, I could access the second one.Now I can't and have not been able to for several months. I have to open different browser and log in that way to it.But why can't ...

Unable to sign in to virgin.net email

For several days now when I go to check my emails on my virgin app it’s asking me to sign in through MY.COM However when fill in my details it says Authorisation error, authentication failed.Could someone please help, many thanks  

Fi-jons by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Locked account.

Hi, I am hoping someone can help me with a locked account.I have 3 accounts with virgin media.  I am on holiday in South Africa and had to send an email to my hotel from one of my accounts.  It would appear that because of this email this email accou...

Odd email which appears to come from VirginMedia

Just had an email from allegedly from VirginMedia, thanking me for contacting them today, the first paragraph stated“Thanks for getting in touch today. As you couldn’t give us the right characters from your memorable word, we suggest setting up a new...

MartJ by Rising star
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hi, I just happened to go onto Virgin Media website, and instead of usual Home Screen, I saw this.I've double checked & I’ve not received any email from Virgin notifying me of this. Has anyone else?Im always using my email on my phone and tablet, doe...

68D12F97-9DBD-4646-8442-AFEA9EA7C607.jpeg
jbyrd by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos