Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 16 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 81 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

Email accounts stopped working

Hi,we have been with VM for phone/BBand/Mail/TV since 1994 but over the weekend all the secondary email accounts stopped working.  I tried to reset the password as a first resolution but VM system told me it needs a non-VM email account - why? if it'...

Robdd2 by Joining in
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blueyonder password reset

Hi,My late Father had an @blueyonder.co.uk email address.We don't know the password to this account, I would like to reset it so that I can periodically check the account through web mail or eventually close it in the future.We still have some access...

Kyronn94 by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moving NTLworld email to new account

(apologies if this exact question has been covered before...)I have an @ntlworld.com email address, that I still use.This was previously part of a Virgin Media broadband contract. That contract/account ended, and i opened a new VM account (at the sam...

my email address is not being recognised.

Getting the following message...The entered credential or authentication information does not work or are no longer accepted by provider. Please change them.Will not let me change my password because it does it states email address is not valid.Pleas...

email address has been hacked

I am no longer a virgin media customer but still have an old virgin media email that i use.It has been taken over by a hacker.

stevel3 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Getting junk on email address I haven't used in years

I had a couple of ntlworld.com email addresses years ago, I set up forwarding because I stopped using them.I left VM last year but they're still lingering and just forwarding junk.Please advise how I can get them gone for good

SPAM filter problem

2 problems with SPAM filter in WebmailE-mail in my SPAM folder I mark as <not SPAM> moves to my in-box and then immediately sent back to SPAMIf I switch off or change SPAM settings this change is not retained meaning I am locked in the above loopGeo

gcorner by On our wavelength
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! outlook mail

Had it years running fine i got hacked on facebook lost acount  then it hit my email got locked by virgin finallgot it back today but i can not sigh into oulook or any mobile email apps  thanks

rayzor by On our wavelength
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My Email password was changed by a hacker

My email password was changed by a hacker, and I can't change it to another password even though I can view my emails using my second email account.

Pincho1 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos