Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 16 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 81 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! Email password

Hi, posting on behalf of my mom. She has changed her virgin mail password successfully and on web based applications it appears to be ok. However when using the new password in mail apps, it will not recognise the new password and will still accept t...

Jolou2 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Re: Additional email inboxes not working

Tom, Sorry to hijack this but I am having exactly the same issue and I am afraid the advice so far is just totally confusing! [MOD EDIT: Personal details] is fine but apart from one sub account are all displaying the same error.

jl-c by Tuning in
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin Web Mail has all options greyed out

I have not been able to delete or reply to emails on my computer through webmail  as all of the options are greyed out. I am having to manage the mail box on my phone.  I have cleared the cache and I think I have cleared the cookies.  It has been lik...

sowilliams_0-1695542848114.png
sowilliams by On our wavelength
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin Media Mail is currently unavailable

I received an email saying "Virgin Media Alert: Your Virgin Media email account may be compromised and you need to take action!"I have no viruses and virus scan is not showing any problems.I have tried the following instruction: "To unlock your mailb...

Secondary email issue

This morning my secondary e-mail stopped sending via Outlook and is showing as locked in vMail.I later received an e-mail to my primary account saying there had been a potential security breach.Following their advice I changed my MyVM login password ...

RDale by Tuning in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

403 Forbidden Error message VM Email

403 ForbiddenHi, I have been unable to access my VM email since Tuesday morning. Have tried the followings, but still no luck. - Cleared browsing data and cache, - Changed VM account log in email and password, - Changed VM email password, - Tried to ...

Djpallen by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

NTLWorld Emails

Hi AllI've had 2 NTL email accounts since I started with NTLWorld. When Virgin had issues with email recently I lost all my emails going back 20 years on one account.  I am now locked out of the account with all the missing emails since 13/09/23 and ...

Re: Cannot access virgin.net email

Hello, Please could you PM me as i am having the same issue, I have a virgin.net account which i havent accessed in years. I have an important email which has been sent to it to gain access to an important profile. I'm hoping someone at virgin can he...

Email using EM Client

Virgin recently forced me to use a third party email to access my Virgin account.  I have a password they generated with four words separated by dashes.  I can access Virginmedia through my browser and then click on the link to get to me emails.  Thi...

Emails from a specific account not being received

Hi,I used to receive emails from this specific account no problem stuart@stuartbahn.com until just this week when their emails are not getting through. They are not in my junk folder and the spender has no notification that they have bounced or have ...