Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 16 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 81 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

Unable to access VM emails

HiI used an alternative device to access the emails on one of my additional VM email accounts and now I cannot access the emails for this particular account at all.  When I tried to access the emails I had a message saying that the account was locked...

Cannot send emails

As with many others here, I’m having problems sending emails. I’ve gone through the whole rigamarole on the VM website, changing passwords, opting for alternative email address, forwarding emails etc but still doesn’t work. Judging by the number of c...

Resolved! Email Account Locked

My password was rejected yesterday. When I tried to login to webmail I was advised to change myvirginmedia login email address which I did. I changed it to my Gmail address (just letters/numbers). I was then advised to change the password but the pas...

rgbobe by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email hacked. Please help!

Hello, I think my virginmedia email has been hacked. I can no longer send or receive mail and can not log into my webmail, as it no longer recognises my email address.I received an internet security email from Virgin Media on 23rd September and it sa...

Resolved! Emails from a gmail address keep arriving in Virgin Webmail

HiFor years I have had my NTL email address which is currently in use. I also had two other NTL additional email accounts which have now been closed.My Account details in My Virgin Media shows my only remaining email account but under Manage other Vi...

Why are messages from groups.io being bounced

HiWhy are messages from groups.io being bounced with the following errorsmxin10.virginmedia.com: 421 4.1.1 MXIN503 Hourly ratelimit for your IP exceeded ;id=jYfYqO66qKfaJjYfZqO38N;sid=jYfYqO66qKfaJ;mta=mx10-prd-nl1-vmo;d=20230922;t=072537[CET];ipsrc=...

llitsbob by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Locked out of Blueyonder Email Account

I am having exactly the same problem and also have a blueyonder email address. Password reset does not work. I have been without emails for almost 3 days. Customer service were extremely unhelpful

Wils75 by Tuning in
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reset blueyonder password for 3rd party app

When I go to Mailbox app password management the email pre populated is the main account@blueyonder.co.uk but I need to rest the password for a secondary account additionalaccount@blueyonder.co.uk, how do I change it to the one I want? The email is g...

Resolved! ntlwortd password change

am trying to change my password on my ntlworld e-mail account  when i go to account details and click on edit password it asks me to change my e-mail address to receive a one time passcode the ntl world account is the only e-mail my contacts have if ...

x15 by On our wavelength
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email 'forbidden'

I cannot access my email - when I sign in to my ntl email I keep getting a large white page saying 'forbidden.' Have change  passwords several times but to no avail. 'My Virgin Media' login is fine. Also I can get the emails on my phone. However I ne...