Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 16 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 81 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

Compose button not working

HelloI want to compose an email but the 'Compose' is not responding to being clicked. I've also noticed that I cannot reply, forward or delete my emails. Please can you help resolve this problem.ThanksJCR

JCR21 by Tuning in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trying to have email correspondence with VM - Impossible

FROM hotmail.comapm11.muc.domeus.com rejected your message to the following email addresses:theteam@mailing.virginmedia.com (theteam@mailing.virginmedia.com)Your message couldn't be delivered because an email server outside Office 365 reported an err...

JohnMorr by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lose of account and eamils

Virgin removed my email address on the 27thJuly, I have since found out that it was a problem through out the system. Phoned for  3 days, I have emailed 2 senior CEOs, I am getting nowhere. I even wiped my computer in case of viruses. Is anyone else ...

june61 by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

NTL world email stopped

I am a current VM broadband customer. I have a ntlworld email that i have had since setting up the account many years ago. Last week access to ntlworld emails stopped without warning. Tried through third party app and direct through my VM. Got the fo...

Email Verification Code

When trying to log onto an external website, it asked me to verify my email address, they sent me a verification email which lasts around 5 minutes. This email has taken hours  to arrive, by which time the code is unusable. Looking for some assistanc...

DizzyB by Dialled in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin email inaccessible since Tues 29 Aug 2023

Email working fine on new (had it 2 weeks) iPhone 14 running IOS 16.6 until Tuesday pm when it suddenly stopped. Now will not work at all! Says password is missing” even though its not!Deleting account and re-adding doesn’t work either. Worse still, ...

Blueyonder.co.uk

Hi AllOn my Virgin Media email account, I still have a few folders, one of which is the old blueyonder.co.uk address, this has a few emails still in it, I know that these were discontinued a while back, So as I suspected, when I sent an email to the ...

a1sjb by Tuning in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Password reset links expire immediately

Hi,I'm trying to access my Virgin Media account and need to reset my password in order to do so.Every time I request a password reset, the link sent to my email address immediately takes me to a page which tells me: Link expired!The link in the email...

wilfp12 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cut off by Virgin- what are they doing to me

I have been a customer of Virgin for 25/30 years and a couple of days ago my password for my main email address stopped working.I went to My Virgin Media for that address to change my password - but was told that I could not do that online,  and that...

craibh by On our wavelength
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Emails sent to Gmail accounts being rejected

Hi, I'm hoping someone could guide me with the following issue:  I've been using xxxx@virginmedia.com emails for many years with no issues, albeit I send & receive all my emails through Outlook and my Outlook email settings (SMTP and POP) match my Vi...

DEE33 by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos