Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 16 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 81 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! Cannot access VM email on iphone

I have been unable to access my emails since Sunday. Phoned VM and told no issue and I can access on web page but not via mail app…. Very poor service! Please help

Blueyonder email hacked

Hello can someone please help. I have a very old blueyonder email that I believe has been hacked and I cant get into now.I called 150 but they have told me its not attached to my account do cant help.Even though my bill is sent to that address.I did ...

cant access blueyonder emails

any info to access my blueyonder acc. can access via mobile,but not on laptop. Been on since 1pm today via whatsapp, selected a new password ,was told to wait 2 hrs,still no joy.

grecian by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

unable to access email using app on android phone

Hi all. I have lost the ability to acess virgin email on my d.. samsung mobile. it worked fine until abiut 8 this morning, 2 hours on livechat later and i still have no access. o2 say its virgins fault. can anyone help me

Virgin email been hacked now cannot access or change password

I have received calls etc from contacts or people I have previously emailed stating they have been receiving emails from me today asking for money etc. I cannot access my email account and cannot change the password.It was my main email account for M...

Locked out of email!

In the middle of an email exchange this morning and suddenly locked out of my Blueyonder account. I was awaiting an email with directions to something  I'm attending tomorrow morning!!Can't changed PW. This has got to be the kast straw with VM email ...

victry77 by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

long-standing issues with blueyonder email access

This is a long-standing issue that comes and goes of getting locked out of my blueyonder email. It happend in Oct/Nov 2021, then in June 2022 and again in June 2023 ... and clearly has been a wider problem as this Guardian article indicates: https://...

Hi, left virgin over a year ago and my email accounts still not closed, how can I get help with this please?

Verification email

Unfortunately I am in the same position as many before “verification email expired “ I tried to set up an online account last year, but gave up due to this problem? Now after a new contract I decided to try again with exactly the same problem will Vi...

Dilly7 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos