Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 16 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 81 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

Lost email

Not had any emails via my blueyonder acct since 28 Sep. Virgin tech support now sent me the third dead link to reset my password. I'm a self-employed editor/journalist and this is really eating into my work time - 4.5 hours and counting, I also get a...

Resolved! Are there two passwords for Blueyonder Email?

I have Thunderbird at home on an old Blueyonder email address. My son also has a mailbox that I look after for him but he hasn't used in a long time.This morning, after going through the Forgot Password routine and changing his password, we logged on...

lucavigg by On our wavelength
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

NTL World Email

Well i can say is Thank you Virgin media for closing my account without any warning. Your incompetence has cost me my business and my holiday! Apparently ntlworld emails are being faded out, but not with any warnings, just stopped. All your life is i...

treacs by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to access email account.

So, I'd just sent an email from my account, then it throws me out and says my account is unavailable even though it was operating fine  Any idea how to sort this out? 

Phone73 by Tuning in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Locked out of Virgin media email account

Hi there, I've been locked out of my Virgin Media (ntlworld.com) email account since Thursday afternoon. I managed to speak to someone from Virgin customer services helpdesk on Friday morning and she opened a ticket for Virgin internet security team ...

Resolved! Cannot send emails when logged into Virgin Media wifi at home

HiFor the past two months we have not been able to send emails when logged in to our home virgin media wifi. If we turn wifi off on our devices it works okay, and it works on other people's wifi including where they have virgin media.The latest Tech ...

SusanBay by Tuning in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

In the last few days emails are slow to download to Outlook

Broadband speed is normal. Outlook hasn't changed. I feel the Virgin Media email server.is running slowly. It sometimes takes 10 minutes for my emails to download. I've never had this problem before. It just started a few days ago. POP3.

gmail verification failures

I keep getting something like this:--- We could not deliver your message as the email provider of the person you were trying to send to has rejected it. If you have tried to send to multiple people, we have listed the people who did not get the messa...