Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 16 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 81 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! Old blueyonder email

I have just discovered that I have been paying an old insurance premium for  a number of years  which I was unaware of,I have rang them and apparently the emails they have sent have been going to my old blueyonder email address which I haven't access...

Spurry5661 by On our wavelength
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

cannot get into my emails on my laptop

Could someone please help me urgently, as I am in a terrible state because of Virgin Media.  I, like many others, cannot get into my emails on my laptop.  I have access on my iphone through the app, but cannot log in elsewhere. I am getting the 403 F...

JoRich by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email

I keep receiving emails from someone I know however, when I look at the actual email address it is from somebody different every time can I report this or can I blanket block them? Clare Dutton is how they display but the email address following keep...

Wetdive by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Locked out of my secondary account email

On Tuesday evening 26th September, my secondary account email 'stopped working', I tried webmail and my account is blocked.I have spoken to Virgin Media twice on the phone, the first time they changed the account password (why??).  The second time th...

Can't change email on my broadband account - link expired

I am trying to change the email address on my broadband account but the link on the original email has expired. I can't send a new email change request online because the portal says "please verify the change before making further changes" 

Unable to set up ntlworld address on samsung mail

I have been unable to send emails from my ntlworld address via the Samsung mail adress for the last few weeks so I decided to uninstall and reinstall app.  I am now unable to set app up as i am getting an error message. Picture of error message and s...

Screenshot_20231021_111521_Email.jpg
Coxc66 by Joining in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Secondary Email Access Issues

VM seem to be posting a lot saying there are no issues with secondary email access. This is a blatant lie based on the number of threads about it.Scenario: > secondary email locked> VM issue one time password over the phone> log in using the secondar...

Authentication fails

Hi folks, a few months ago I started to get an authentication fails error when trying to access my ntlworld email. This happens at least once a year. Sometimes I leave it for a few days and email starts to work again. Last time I called Virgin and a ...

Cannot reset password

When I go to reset my email password, the system keeps telling me that I should "Please ensure you provide the email address you use to sign in to My Virgin Media".I am doing so. I am still receiving emails on my phone, but cannot log in on my laptop...

Virgin Secondary eMail Account is Locked Out

Can somebody in the Virgin email security team please contact me to help unlock my secondary email account.  Last week I received an email notification to my primary email address stating the account was blocked due to suspicious activity.I have sinc...

MarkD5 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos