Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 16 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 81 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

Move ntlworld.net to new VM account

Hello,My in-laws have the orginal email addresses and they have just closed their account.I am living at their house for a short while and bringing my VM account. Can I move their email addresses to my account as I don't have a VM email.Thanks 

nathaaan by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email HELP with .ntlworld account

can someone please help with my .ntlworld login i have mistakenly deleted my account off my phone and i dont know if my settings are correct and im not sure of my password now either 

kezza2k by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Delete ntlworld.com email address

I wish to delete the email associated to this account. I do not use it any more and its just full of junk emails but there is no simple way to just delete an email address. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Email and account problem

Can anyone help me. I received a message from Virgin Media telling me to change my password. I followed the instructions in the message and online was told to change my contact email address which I did.  I am now locked out and cannot get into my vi...

clink on link to verify email

clink on link to verify email, enter email enter password then states you have not verifyed email addresswhat the hell I have just clicked on the email I was sent virgin is now a load of rubbish nothing but problemsI think its time to go elsewhere

Re setting password

I've just installed a new Hub5 and my internet is fine but I am unable to send or receive e mails. The VM helper got me to give him a new password and said I must then log in with this number. Problem is I don't know where to find the page where I ca...

JimH44 by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Re: Ntlworld emails closing

I have 2 “@ntlworld.com” email addresses. One stopped working, I tried everything.  NO. GO.I called VM and they told me that those addresses will not be working for much longer.  It was easier for me to change those addresses to my other ntlworld add...

mlhifi by On our wavelength
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

ntl email unusable

I have had an ntl email address for years. After a recent internet outage, it ceased working. Numerous 150 calls have failed to fix the problem. (Most have been useless, one tech support person extremely rude,)  I have had to resort to alerting all m...

Jevelyn by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos