Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 16 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 81 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! Email, passwords, accounts, and non-virgin email addresses

Hi,I am getting thoroughly confused.We have a 'main' Virgin Media account - billing, package details, etc. Only used for that purpose, although there is an associated email address.There are then 5 additional (6 in total) email addresses. For those I...

alip by On our wavelength
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can’t send or receive emails @ntlworld.com

My emails were fine yesterday but can’t send or receive today. I’ve checked the settings and they’re all correct.One message I get is username or password incorrect, as far as I’m aware neither have changed, the other is:Account error Ntlworld - Cann...

awr1946 by Dialled in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

my friend has lost an old blue yonder account

my friend has lost access to his blue yonder account because he has lost the device he had it on, so is there anyway to recover access to the email he has lost access to. he has the email still but can not remember the password but cant reset it beca...

claytonm by Settling in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Husband cannot access emails via Gmail

Hubby access his emails via the Gmail app.Today it denied him access stating it required password to be entered. As he is not the primary account holder, I am, how can we change his password WITHOUT it affecting mine     

moggy03 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email login

Can’t login to my email I’m getting Forbidden i’ve added a new email address as told by VM but can’t login i need to see my emails

liz30538 by Superfast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email change at renewal?

I'm having trouble with my old NTL email address which is also used for my log in. The address was included in a data breach from an Italian firm earlier this year and I get stacks of spam and nasty threatening emails since.I understand I can't chang...

b1lly by On our wavelength
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hacked Virginmedia e-mail account

We have a Virginmedia e-mail account that has been hacked and the password changed. Who/how do I contact to regain control of the e-mail account.Thanks, David   

Resolved! Contacting Virgin

Following unsuccessful run around with auto phone service, thought I’d send an explanatory email but no visible email address available. How do you get through to a person at Virgin??

Email hacked

I have an old blueyonder email which has been hacked and they have the password for this email. They have hacked my social media and keep sending me emails demanding bit coin etc. How can I change the password to this account or close the account as ...

Resolved! Reset password on secondary email account

This morning I spent over half an hour on the phone to customer services in an attempt to reset the password on a SECONDARY email account. The woman I was speaking to obviously wasn't aware that such things existed and kept trying to change the passw...

altis2 by Joining in
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos