Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 16 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 81 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! My Blueyonder email password to log onto the p0p3 and smtp servers?

Hi, Need help. I have just rebuilt my PC and am unable to reinstall my email (removed@blueyonder.co.uk) because I have forgotten my password to access both the pop3 and smtp servers? 8-) I am using Oulook as my email client. How do I reset it? Cheers...

Resolved! Virgin Mail on Android with Outlook using IMAP

I’ve been advised I have to change my e-mail credentials for my ntlworld account, including a new generated password. I’ve updated the Windows Outlook client for POP3 usage successfully but the IMAP access on my Android Outlook app using the instruct...

O_South by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Vm locked me out and I cant reset password

I was logged out of my Vm today when trying to access my webmail, my password wouldnt work and when I went to reset it, I entered my vm webmail email inhopes of using my security questions but it claimed the email doesnt exist???? What is going on? T...

Marcccc by Tuning in
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Change of Emails from Blueyonder.

Well just come off the phone after 2 days of trying to get my e mail acct and check e mails, was on phone for just over 55 mins, so now my blueyonder acct is now gmail acct, why the change, well something about Virgin not supporting Blueyonder, NTLwo...

fdj12 by On our wavelength
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Devices suddenly stopped receiving email on wifi (fine on 4g)!

Hi, I posted something about this yesterday, but it disappeared?Since around 9:15am yesterday morning (Wednesday 23rd of November 2023) the email clients on both mine and my wife's iMacs and iPhones have stopped receiving emails!They download immedia...

DC2723 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

unablle to send emails yet again

just when you think everything is ok it starts up yet again " An error occurred inside the server which prevented it from fulfilling the request. "ntlworld, what is still going on Virgin ???

Resolved! Forgotten email passwords

I have three ntl email accounts which are disabled. The email works in Outlook, but webmail does not work. The advice appears to be to change the email password, but that is deal with via a PM, so I cannot use the suggestions in the system.I apprecia...

Secondary email account password

Hi. I used to be able to manage secondary email accounts in my account on VirginMedia’s web page, but I can’t seem to find the relevant page anyone.  I have a secondary @virginmedia.com account that has been dormant over 6 months - can I reactivate i...

mrp61 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fsb50 ...

Fsb50 error is a pain in the ass I have been trying to run a business for a month now on my mobile can't print any documents off etc .....total joke No one seems to know what the fix is I've read and tried everything now ...I give up ....So change my...

Groucho2 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to connect to Virgin Media email using Windows Live

Hi All,Its been over a week since I have been able to open up Windows Live Mail on my PC and get any new emails. It looks like the account has been locked from my side.I have raised several tickets and used the online chat facility but none of the he...

Pabs666 by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos