Menu
337edy
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

What happens to virgin email address if I choose to leave for BT

Hi

Can anyone inform me as to what exactly happens with existing blueyonder email accounts and addresses. It's highly likely that I am going to be leaving virgin as my provider after many years of service as I have just about had enough of their contemptuous behaviour at treatment towards me as a loyal customer.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
337edy
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: What happens to virgin email address if I choose to leave for BT

That's great 90 days is more than enough time to deal with things. Looking forward to a brighter and more helpful future with other provider. A shame really virgin could so easily have solved the problems by just communicating. That's all it takes.

0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

The email address would remain active for 90 days after you leave. After that period it should be removed. Sometimes they go on beyond 90 days but you can't rely on that.
337edy
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

That's great 90 days is more than enough time to deal with things. Looking forward to a brighter and more helpful future with other provider. A shame really virgin could so easily have solved the problems by just communicating. That's all it takes.

0 Kudos