Menu
Corbyguy
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Webmail will not send my email reply to someone as it says spam detected.

Hello

I am a customer of Betfair and i sent a message to their customer service department using their online contact service and i have received a reply from them to my email address.

I do not have a email program so i send/receive emails using the Virginmedia online webmail service. I replied to the email from Betfair customer service thanking them for their email and look forward to hearing from them etc. and when i clicked on the send button whilst in Virginmedia webmail service i get the following error message:

Error

Message could not be sent. Error message from e-mail transport server: 554 - 554 5.2.0 BXYt1u0023Dhkrw01XYtmm Spam content found

If your server is picking up spam then it must be included in the message that Betfair sent to me in the first place of which your server didn't pick up originally when Betfair first sent me their message as it came straight to my inbox without being filtered.

Is there a way that i can disable a setting and be able to reply back to Betfair without your server picking it up as spam and refusing to send it?

Regards

0 Kudos
Corbyguy
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Webmail will not send my email reply to someone as it says spam detected.

Does anyone have a solution as to how i can reply back to the email using webmail (as i do not have an email program) without the server picking it up as spam when it isn't spam?

Regards

Jamie

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Webmail will not send my email reply to someone as it says spam detected.

Hello Jamie

I am really sorry we took a while getting here, it sounds most frustrating not being able to reply to an email, we would like to help. I will send you a forum private message to gather some more information and take it from there. Please reply when you have a moment.

Many thanks

Nicola

Virgin Media Forum Team
0 Kudos