Menu
Goatmasterfunk
Dialled in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Webmail down all week

So what's happening? I can't get through to anyone on the phone or webchat.

It's been down all week and really inconveniencing me. 

How to I apply for compensation as a key part of your service is missing and I have been unable to speak to anyone because you clearly don't give a toss about customers.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Webmail down all week

There was apparently an intermittent fault on web mail for part of the week. It only affected some users and has now been cleared (as far as we know). Describe the symptoms. It could well be an issue with your installation.

VM do not compensate for the loss of value added services like e-mail; only for the loss of the primary service (in this case internet access). You should never rely on one ISP based residential e-mail service. Always have a back-up non-ISP related service like GMail (and others) in case. .

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
0 Kudos
Goatmasterfunk
Dialled in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

What leads you to believe it's been fixed? You don't sound convinced TBH.
For clarify, it's still down.

0 Kudos
Anhelyna
Up to speed
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

For me - Webmail has been up all week - no problems other than the fact that it's clunky and I hate it
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Check the status for your area….

2016-11-04-00.jpeg

0 Kudos
Bingley
Superfast
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Webmail has been having problems over the past week( Yet again !) and is still not fixed. Unable to login, then when you manage to get in your folders are not there and a orange banner pops up at the bottom of the screen `Server Unreachable`. Failure to signout, most occasions today just the `We`re experiencing technical difficulties` . As per the majority of things with VM at present , - unreliable, not fit for purpose and failing to provide services for which I`m paying for !!!

0 Kudos