Menu
Bingley
Superfast
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Webmail down again !

Past 3 weeks signing in to webmail has  become a headache. Today it just sits on the tab :-

https://identity.virginmedia.com/vm_sso/idp/login.action and will not process any further. Have cleared history and cache but to no result.

When will VM get rid of this junk system and invest in a proper one.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Webmail down again !

Hi Bingley, 

Thanks for getting in touch, I am sorry to see you have been having trouble accessing webmail. 

There was an issue with intermittent webmail access ref F004841712 which has now been resolved. 

How are things looking for you now? 

If you are still having trouble let me know and we will be happy to take another look for you. 

All the best

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Bingley
Superfast
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

It hasn`t been fixed I`m now sat looking at 3 grey dots flashing across the screen.

Sorry state of affairs this webmail, should have been dumped ages ago. It is not fit for purpose !!

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Bingley wrote:

It hasn`t been fixed I`m now sat looking at 3 grey dots flashing across the screen.

Sorry state of affairs this webmail, should have been dumped ages ago. It is not fit for purpose !!

Assuming you are using a PC, then pressing Ctrl and F5 usually restores the webmail window from the flashing grey dots position. 

Admittedly this is effectively a work around rather than a fix.

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Bingley,

Thanks for keeping us updated. I am sorry to see you have continued to have trouble. I have taken a look and have been able to replicate the issue. 

Graham_A's work around did work for me, did you have similar success with it? 

If you're still having trouble let us know and we will be more than happy to take a look for you. 

we're always working in the background to improve our email systems so fingers crossed we won't have to use that work around for too long. 

All the best

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos