Menu
forum_kow
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Webmail and Javascript

Using email.virginmedia.com, I'm ex-blueyonder and trying to log into webmail I keep getting the meesage:

[quote]JavaScript is disabled in your browser.
Please enable JavaScript, then close all browser windows and sign in again.
Find out how to enable JavaScript.[/quote]

I'm using Chrome with Javascript enabled and all extensions disabled, I then get the new "I'm not a robot" captcha after answering I just get the above message again.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Webmail and Javascript

Hi forum_kow,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community, apologies for the webmail sign in problems, we're aware of an intermittent fault affecting webmail access to the platform that is the likely cause ref. F003915879.

Please delete your browser cache and cookies and try webmail again, you can also find further updates on the sign in fault on our Service Status page.

Sorry again for any inconvenience caused.

Ralph_R
Forum Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Tinker2
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Me too, Blueyonder is truly the worst mail service there is, if it's not down for maintenance it declaring are you a robot, that is if the blessed programme will actually load and open, now it wants me to enable Java script which is the back door to all sorts of nasties!

Unfortunately I have to have Blueyonder as I am with virgin and need it for them to correspond with me, but they do not want me to get in touch with them, weird company they are! 

0 Kudos
lindabrock
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I've had the same problem for days now. I've tried all the suggestions but nothing works

0 Kudos
lindabrock
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I have the same problem - haven't been able to sign in for a couple of weeks. I've tried everything suggested but nothing works

0 Kudos