Menu
DebShirl
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Virgin.net emails

Hi, I have not received any emails since last Friday and keep getting a message saying "failed login".  Unable to access webmail either.

Help.  This is driving me nuts!!

0 Kudos
Dave_cq
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin.net emails

Do you still have an active account with Virgin Media?

********* SuperHub 2ac - Asus rt-ac68u Router - Vivid 100Mbps **********

Electron
0 Kudos
DebShirl
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi, have never had an account. Just had a virgin.net email address for 15 yr. Keep getting message saying server password has changed, but it hasn't, thanks.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

DebShirl wrote:
Hi, have never had an account. Just had a virgin.net email address for 15 yr. Keep getting message saying server password has changed, but it hasn't, thanks.

In that case it might mean that Virgin Media have now got around to closing down the old account, it should have happened ages ago when they turned off the old dial up system but some email addresses escaped and have continued to work.

A Forum Team member will be able to check the exact status for you, but it will be a few days before they get to this thread.  They will need to check some security details with you, probably via Private Message.

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello DebShirl

I am sorry your email address is failing, as Graham mentioned it is most likely that the address has been terminated as we require them to be connected to active broadband accounts. I will send you a forum private message to gather more information so we may check for you.

Thank you 

Nicola

Virgin Media Forum Team
0 Kudos