Menu
Mrburt40
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Virgin.net Address Book

Hi. I can't get onto my virgin.net webmail and i desperately need either the emails or address book. Can you help???

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin.net Address Book

I take it that you were one of those customers who went with TalkTalk? Your account would have been shut down recently after the one year grace period. A member of the favicon.png Forum Team here might be able to get your old account temporarily reactivated, one of them will respond to your topic in up to three days. They'll let you know then if they can go ahead with that or not.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Mrburt40
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

That  would be brilliant. Thank you

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mrburt40, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

As mentioned by Shelke, when there are exceptional circumstances, we may be able to get the mailbox temporarily opened for you however this will only give you use of the mailbox. 

All emails and address book details are deleted as soon as the mailbox is terminated so this wouldn't help you in this circumstance. 

I can only apologise and advise that these are now lost. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos