Check your service statusCable National
Ask a question
Wizard
hansi
Helpful Answer

Virgin Webmail

This is a weird question, and a bit illogical but I can't seem to rectify it. When I access my webmail form my desktop and my laptop, there is no problem with reading it. But when I access it through my netbook which runs XP as do my other computers, the email are visble. but all the boxes such as send, delete, archive etc have "cross out" lines through them. I can still action them, but it is a bit off putting and there seem to be lots of these "lines" all over the page. I have looked through the settings but there doesn't seem to be anything there that could solve this "problem"

Please use plain text.
Super-Solver
Lee_G

Re: Virgin Webmail

Hi hansi

This sounds like a browser issue.  Can you try downloading a different browser to see if the fault is visible on it.  If not then try reinstalling your current browser.

Regards,

Lee Grant

Help & Support Forum Team

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question.

Please can we ask you not to PM the Forum team unless requested to do so by us
Please use plain text.
Wizard
hansi

Re: Virgin Webmail

Thanks Lee. I tried Opera and that too ages to load the Virgin page, so then I tried Firefox and that worked great. A lot faster too.:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.