Menu
polly43
On our wavelength
Message 21 of 51
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Web Mail

Well, I can't log in at all this evening! It's just a little circle going round and round. Even the 'Check Service Status' doesn't work! This is getting worse and worse!
0 Kudos
ianjayne
Fibre optic
Message 22 of 51
Flag for a moderator

VM web site customer section is veeerrry veeeerrrryyy slow tonight polly, not good enough.

Somehow I'm thinking they are heading for a consumer body investigation. Which if they don't improve at the very least will be damaging to their business.

0 Kudos
polly43
On our wavelength
Message 23 of 51
Flag for a moderator

I really think they want to discontinue the webmail service altogether and this is the way they are going about it.  Get rid of as many users as possible through poor service and then use 'Not enough take-up' as an excuse to close it down altogether!  Smiley Frustrated

0 Kudos
ianjayne
Fibre optic
Message 24 of 51
Flag for a moderator

Been mentioned before. Matters not plenty of web mail servers elsewhere.
0 Kudos
polly43
On our wavelength
Message 25 of 51
Flag for a moderator

....Yet I have been able to get straight in this morning!  No messing around at all!  I wonder if it could be an evening thing.........?

0 Kudos
ianjayne
Fibre optic
Message 26 of 51
Flag for a moderator

Me too area 14

0 Kudos
Highlighted
polly43
On our wavelength
Message 27 of 51
Flag for a moderator

....And this evening too!  So.....maybe we'll be OK - for a little while anyway, until someone mucks it up again!  This has happened before; everything goes swimmingly for a while and then it all goes haywire again.  We'll just have to wait and see.

0 Kudos
ianjayne
Fibre optic
Message 28 of 51
Flag for a moderator

It was a pig this morning first thing but is ok now. Its weird.
0 Kudos
polly43
On our wavelength
Message 29 of 51
Flag for a moderator

It's just completely inconsistent!  This morning, it wouldn't load at all, then I used a different link; from their website.  That took ages too and then it just suddenly loaded my mail, but wouldn't show my other Virgin e-mail addresses at the side.  When I tried to refresh the page, I had to go through the whole rigmarole again from the sign-on page.  At about the fourth attempt, I managed to get the page to load again and to show all my Virgin addresses!   I can't understand why they can't get it working and KEEP it working consistently!  Surely it's not too much to ask! Smiley Frustrated

0 Kudos
ianjayne
Fibre optic
Message 30 of 51
Flag for a moderator

I completely agree and mirror your experiences this morning too.
Google goes straight in.
It matters not what I use from iPhone to W10 PC the response is the same. It's dire AND why are we being ignored? Is it because no one cares or they have not got a clue why this is. (Or both)
0 Kudos