Menu
Scorpioking
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Media Website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can anyone tell me what is happening with the Virgin Web Site?????

All I get is the below coming up whenever I try to get on it. Web Mail is accessible but only after 3-4 attempts.   This has been going on for  over 2 weeks now.  Anyone got any ideas(Not a Talktalk Scenario Hacking) I hope with a attempted cover up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers.   Scorpioking

We're doing some work on our site
We'll be back in a bit

We're just making some essential changes to our website. We've got all our best people on it, so it shouldn't take long. Please check back a bit later on and everything will be back to normal.

Using Virgin Media email

Your Virgin Media email isn't affected, so you can send and receive messages as normal. To log into your email, just follow one of these links:

If your email address ends in @virginmedia.com click here
If your email address ends in @ntlworld.com click here
If your email address ends in @blueyonder.co.uk click here
If your email address ends in @virgin.net click here

Looking for Virgin Mobile?

If you're already a Virgin Mobile customer you can log into your mobile account here Log into Virgin Mobile

Need some help?

You can get help with our products and services or with payments here Go to Help & Support

Dave. Scorpioking
0 Kudos
coenoby
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Media Website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Scorpioking

I'm sure you will have done this already but have you tried clearing the cache in your browser? Browsers will often continue to display an old version of a website held in the cache rather than downloading the current version from source.

Apologies if you've done that already.

BTW - I have had no problems accessing www.virginmedia.com in the last 2 weeks.

Coenoby

If someone posts a helpful message you can say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up in their post.
If someone posts a message that solves your problem it helps everyone if you mark their post as an Accepted Solution.
0 Kudos
Dave_cq
Trouble shooter
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Not having any such issues here (Windows 7 with IE11 browser) and certainly not seeing those messages.  Webmail is a little slow to load but that's all.

********* SuperHub 2ac - Asus rt-ac68u Router - Vivid 100Mbps **********

Electron
0 Kudos
Scorpioking
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dave_cq,

Many thanks for your reply & coenoby too. The issue still persists at the moment even after clearing the cache yet again so no luck at this time. Will have a better look at the problem when I have some serious time to sit down at the computer instead of the hit & run at the moment. Many thanks once again & I'll catch you further down the log.

Regards.  Dave.  Scorpioking

Dave. Scorpioking
0 Kudos