Menu
bj45
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Virgin E-mail

Over the last two weeks there has been various problems accessing e-mails and slow to load without going around the houses. Previously virgin highlighted problems but nothing is currently shown anyone else experiencing this problem. Staffordshire Area

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin E-mail

Nothing showing nationally about on-going fault with web mail though there was a long running fault recently with both the web mail interface and virgin.net addresses. What exactly are you experiencing. Try clearing your browser cache and cookies and see if that improves things.

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
0 Kudos
Bingley
Superfast
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Still having problems this morning, failure to load, if and when you do get in there are no folders, 3 times today OX suite in blue screen appears. Server unreachable seems to be sporadic. So it hasn`t been fixed at all. No surprise it was doomed from that start when they built it.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

There is now a national service fault showing in service status - intermittent BB which would explain exactly what the two of you are seeing. I had a BB drop out this morning , undoubtedly the same cause. Check service status before posting - always worth it for issues like this.

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
0 Kudos
bj45
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

superuser thanks seems to have done the trick

0 Kudos