Menu
freedombtn
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Complaints department

How long after a complaint should you wait for Virgin complaints department to ring you. They have rang twice and left messages on answerphone but no contact details.

How long before I complain about the complaints department

0 Kudos
malsiluk
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Complaints department

I had cause to complain a few months back when some overseas call centre operative called me and tried to convince me to take a service I didn't want - and then just added it anyway and started charging me an extra £10 a month.

When I complained, I was told that VM do not have separate complains people. They said the complaints are dealt with by the staff who take the calls. After having to phone a second time, I got the money refunded, but the promised letter of apology never arrived.

I think the problem would be that if Virgin Media had a complaints department, it would have to be the biggest department in their sorry organisation - to deal with all the things their long suffering customers have good reason to complain about!

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Complaints department

FYI, Virgin Media Complaints Code of Practice; contact details are on page 3, call and ask to speak with whoever is dealing with your complaint.

0 Kudos