Menu
LadyCC
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Vanishing emails

Hi

All my virginmedia.com inbox emails prior to 07/02/17 have disappeared, which is not my doing.  There are several which I need for travel confirmations - please advise how I can retrieve them!

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Vanishing emails

Check your Trash folder in VM webmail.  If they are there then you can recover them, if not they are likely to be gone for good.

Do you access you email by any Apple device such as an iPad or iPhone?  These seem to be the cause of a number of 'vanishing email' posts.

LadyCC
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Graham

I have looked in trash and junk but the ones I want are not there.  I do use an iphone and ipad for emails - could this really be the problem?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

It could. Have a look at this thread: http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/VIRGIN-DELETED-MY-EMAILS/m-p/3121004#M124872