Menu
umkomazi
Dialled in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

VM Web site / email

Will VM be compensating us peasants / refunding some of the monthly subs?

The site, of late, is APPALLING!!! It is constantly crashing "we're having technical difficulties" ...that's assuming you can even get in! 

If this "service" was provided in the US...VM would be hit for a MASSIVE lawsuit!

When I move, I will be dumping VM like fresh dog dirt - I am COMPLETELY hacked off with the Company!!!

0 Kudos
shanematthews
Super solver
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: VM Web site / email

umkomazi wrote:

Will VM be compensating us peasants / refunding some of the monthly subs?

The site, of late, is APPALLING!!! It is constantly crashing "we're having technical difficulties" ...that's assuming you can even get in! 

If this "service" was provided in the US...VM would be hit for a MASSIVE lawsuit!

When I move, I will be dumping VM like fresh dog dirt - I am COMPLETELY hacked off with the Company!!!

Website uptime isn't guaranteed, never was, never will be, its an extra way to access and manage your account, what part of the website are you so desperate to access exactly?

0 Kudos
umkomazi
Dialled in
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I can sign into any other website - except VM!

I have just been told to run a trace under command prompt - that returned Virginmedia. NET!   Then held to be put through to technical - line cut out!

Re-rang VM - went through to India - waste of time - the chap couldn't seem to grasp that the SAME problem occurs on my laptop at home AND my PC at work which is 18 miles away! Gave up!!

0 Kudos
umkomazi
Dialled in
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Sorry we're experiencing technical difficulties

Sorry for any inconvenience, but our website is temporarily out of action.

Our engineers are now working to rectify the problem as quickly as possible. Please check back with us in a while

Want to buy Virgin Media products?

This is what I am CONSTANTLY receiving - are VM kidding??? Your website is shot to bits - yet you try & flog more services??? Perhaps you should get the basics right!

0 Kudos
shanematthews
Super solver
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

umkomazi wrote:

I can sign into any other website - except VM!

I have just been told to run a trace under command prompt - that returned Virginmedia. NET!   Then held to be put through to technical - line cut out!

Re-rang VM - went through to India - waste of time - the chap couldn't seem to grasp that the SAME problem occurs on my laptop at home AND my PC at work which is 18 miles away! Gave up!!

Odd i can login perfectly fine, are you using the same device at both locations?

0 Kudos
umkomazi
Dialled in
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Nope...as I said ...on my laptop at home AND my PC at work  ie different machines....

Just had the usual irritating mess about "technical difficulties" - as posted in part of this thread....

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hello umkomazi,

Thanks for getting in touch, hope you're well Smiley Happy

I am really sorry to read about the problems you're having with our website, I'd like to look into this further and run diagnostics with you if you don't mind.

To make it easier for us to keep in touch, I'll drop you a PM (purple envelope, top right).

Speak with you very soon,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
umkomazi
Dialled in
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Heather...don't worry....VM is always running diagnostics...the fact of the matter is that they've tried to run before they can walk - essentially the system is not capable of delivering as advertised.

When I move from here,I'll quite likely dump VM & look for a competent ISP!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hey umkomazi,

I'm sorry you feel like that Smiley Sad

I really would like to investigate this for you, but I understand if you're fed up for running through diagnostics.

Please get back to me if you would like my help with anything.

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos