Menu
MG57
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Using webmail after closing VM account

I have finally closed my VM account after the latest price increase. My question is will I be able to use my blueyonder email addresses via webmail or do they cease to exist once my account is closed.
I know people who close Sky accounts but their Sky email address remains active for them to use. Is VM the same.
Thanks in advance for any response.
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Using webmail after closing VM account

VM email addresses are closed down 90 days after you cease to be a customer.  Access via webmail may stop sooner than 90 days.

Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Asked and answered more times than I have had hot dinners. A Forum search is always a good idea. The e-mail address will stay live for up to 90 days after you cease being a VM customer. No exceptions are possible. Not like Sky.

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

VM email addresses are closed down 90 days after you cease to be a customer.  Access via webmail may stop sooner than 90 days.

Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Asked and answered more times than I have had hot dinners. A Forum search is always a good idea. The e-mail address will stay live for up to 90 days after you cease being a VM customer. No exceptions are possible. Not like Sky.

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.