Menu
simon-brown527
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Using a second email address

I have a second non Virgin email address that forwards into my Virgin account. How can I reply to an email as if from the second email address? Thanks in anticipation. Regards Simon
0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Using a second email address

Access that email via a web browser not the virgin account should do it

edit

you are doing things the wrong way. Use the 2nd email as the main account, let's say gmail, then add the virgin email to that. Gives you more going forward, when you leave Virgin they stop your email account, very nice of them.

you will have fewer issues accessing email, use imap not pop3 for improved deletions 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Using a second email address

If you want to send from the second address using Virgin Media mail then you need to follow the instructions in this help article: http://help.virginmedia.com/system/viewArticle.jsp?uuid=6167B11F-E93E-4801-97B4-8D9836D0716F

If you follow this route you should probably cancel the forwarding from the other account, otherwise you will receive duplicate emails in the VM webmail page.