Menu
ashtaglol
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Unreliable email

While suffering one of the far too frequent email failures, does anybody else recognise the irony of Virgin trying to flog me more services while at the same time apologising (Sorry we're experiencing technical difficulties !) for not being able to provide the service that I am already paying for ! Only Virgin could have the effrontery.
0 Kudos
shanematthews
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unreliable email

ashtaglol wrote:
While suffering one of the far too frequent email failures, does anybody else recognise the irony of Virgin trying to flog me more services while at the same time apologising (Sorry we're experiencing technical difficulties !) for not being able to provide the service that I am already paying for ! Only Virgin could have the effrontery.

You're not paying for email though, you're paying for broadband, the email is an added bonus, personally i have never bothered using VM's email as i've had other email addresses for far longer, so yeah its probably poor, but for a random inclusive service you can't really expect it to be up 100% of the time

Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unreliable email

That's one view. To add balance I have been using the VM email service for at least 15 years (yes, before the Telewest/Ntl merger and VM mobile buyout) Apart from an occasional glitch the service has been solid. However, the various webmail offerings during this period have often been flaky to say the least. Always best to use an email client for access.