Unable to sin in

I cannot sign into Virgin Media using Firebox 50.0.1 on my iMac OSX 10.11.6

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to sin in

If none of the following work then you will need to provide further information…

• if stuck on animation of three dots try pressing + R to reload web page  or + + R to bypass cache to reload web page
  • if you see 2015-10-21-18-57-18-9b808f in address bar try pressing + R to reload web page  or + + R to bypass cache to reload web page
    FYI, 2015-10-21-18-57-18-9b808f is a mixed content warning, read more here Mixed content blocking in FIrefox
  • Clear web browser cache and try to sign in again
0 Kudos
Anniersuffolk
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi I am also having this problem, when I hit the email link at the top right of the home page I am getting "forbidden" coming up on the screen on Firefox and "We cannot reach this page on Edge. This started a couple of days ago.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Try clearing the browser's cache; Firefox, How do I clear my history?

0 Kudos
rjsburnett
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Have reinstalled Firefox - same problem

Deleted all cache stuff - same problem

I get as far as the signing in page enter name, password, tick I am not a robot and then it just keeps on saying loading, but nothing happens.

On Safari after I click not a robot a wee quiz pop up thing appears, not sure if this should also happen in Firefox and some iof my settings are not allowing it to happen

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Try mail2.virginmedia.com if it is not the address shown in the address bar when stuck on loading along with the previous web page reload advice.

0 Kudos
saferon
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I've been having the same problem for days. It defaults to the mail2 address - but I just get a series of dots. Very frustrating.

0 Kudos