Menu
Polly12-
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Unable to send emails

Having problems with Tivo and Broadband. Fed up to the back teeth of contacting customer services, even written them a letter which I was assured would guarantee me help within 2 WEEKS, guess what no-one contacted me yet 16 days after they received it. I am also fed up to the back teeth of clicking on pictures to even get into my emails. Once in can't send emails. Press reply, press contact, go through address book - Nothing.  Having problems even getting into my emails, the screen just shows me a line of flashing dots for ages and nothing happens. The only way I can move them is to refresh the screen and even then sometimes I have to log out and go back in.  If I do a check on my broadband it tells me I have no faults. I am a novice user who is fed up to the back teeth of virgin and really thinking of leaving, but then again if they cant be bothered to even acknowledge I have problems with 2 of my three services I don't think they would care if I did. Sorry for the rant. Anyone any suggestions how to solve the email problems?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to send emails

Hi Polly12-

I'm really sorry for all the issues you've been experiencing, I'll do my best to help Smiley Happy

Broadband

I've tested your connection and unable to find any obvious faults or issues. Perhaps you could let me know what problems you've been having. 
For instance:
Do you have intermittent connection, or experience slow speeds? Are you having difficulty with only some devices? Do you connect via Ethernet or Wi-Fi?

Email

We had an issue similar to what you describe last month. It was resolved though a couple of weeks before you posted. I have seen a few other reports of a problem with the loading screen and shall be looking into this. I'll keep you updated on what happens.

TiVo

This is not my area of expertise so posting on the Virgin Media: TiVo® service board may be the best way forward with this. Though we shouldn't rule out potential links with your broadband issues, depending on how you are affected.

Please reply when you can and I'll do my best to get matters sorted for you.

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos