Menu
davecox
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Unable to login in to emails.

Please can you help me, for the last couple of days I have been unable to login in to Virgin email web page. I enter my details on the main virgin web site, the screen go white with three dots flashing and that all I get. I can login via my phone but this is not for me, as I find this difficult to use.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to login in to emails.

Try pressing Ctrl + R or Ctrl + Shift + R; note that this may have to be repeated because webmail does not gracefully handle unexpected errors.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi davecox,

Really sorry about this. I've come across a few similar reports of this and am collating some examples (so please excuse the copy/paste nature of this reply). 
I need the following information please:

• What is the domain of your email (@ntlworld.com, @blueyonder.co.uk, @virgin.net or @VirginMedia.com)?
  • What browser are you using and which others have you tried?

I'll then investigate this further.

Thanks Smiley Happy

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Is it worthwhile amending the request to  see whether the web browser's console or address bar is showing a mixed content warning, for example, 2016-11-01-01.jpeg? The reason for suggesting this is when an unexpected error occurs in webmail the user is direct to http://redirects.virginmedia.com/ which modern web browsers block when in an HTTPS session so the unobservant are not aware of the instability of the webmail session.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Jen's actually liaised with the relevant departments the other day.

She didn't have time to update every thread but this is what she passed on to myself.

I've communicated with our other departments and this is being investigated. I don't have the fault ref yet, but it is a recognised issue and is being dealt with.

Ravenstar68

Only use Helpful answer if your problems been solved.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the update and it is good to know the problem is finally being addressed.

0 Kudos