Menu
richmal
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Unable to Access E-Mail

Over the last month+ I have been experiencing difficulty in accessing my ntlworld.com e-mail service taking 2 or 3 attempts to open the service on each occasion. I now cannot open the service at all. I can sign into My Virgin Media without experiencing any problems. I tend to use a short cut to access e-mail but neither the shortcut or attempting to enter via My Virgin Media have been successful.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to Access E-Mail

Read this:

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/ntlworld-email-issues/td-p/3371997

Typical of the threads on this subject which I have replied to over the weekend and today.

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Dave_cq
Trouble shooter
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to Access E-Mail

richmal wrote:

Over the last month+ I have been experiencing difficulty in accessing my ntlworld.com e-mail service taking 2 or 3 attempts to open the service on each occasion. I now cannot open the service at all. I can sign into My Virgin Media without experiencing any problems. I tend to use a short cut to access e-mail but neither the shortcut or attempting to enter via My Virgin Media have been successful.

You and everybody else.  VM's webmail is broken for the umpteenth time.  

********* SuperHub 2ac - Asus rt-ac68u Router - Vivid 100Mbps **********

Electron
0 Kudos