Menu
JP1988
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Tv service

Hi, I'm just wondering when you will be able to supply my postcode with your tv service? Hx11uu.
I've been on cable my street and it says it's a area for future development but can't say when this will happen. Don't mind waiting if it's going to be a couple of months, but much longer and I'll have to consider other options.

Thanks
Jason
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tv service

Hi Jason,

Thanks for your interest in having services with us. Smiley Happy

I'd like to look into this for you.

I've sent you a private message so that we can confirm some details.

Catch you in a bit,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Jason,

Thanks for confirming your details, I appreciate it. I hope you don't mind me picking this up for Nat.

It's great that you have already registered your interest on Cable My Street as that would be the first step. As much as we would love to be able to install everybody, sometimes it's just not possible.

If you can try and get any neighbours who may also be interested to register on Cable My Street as this will give you more of a chance of getting installed with our Project Lightning Smiley Happy

Regards

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
JP1988
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yeah I'm aware of that and have mentioned it my neighbours. But I was more after a timescale of how long it would be before I'd be able to get virgin tv and broadband.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi JP1988,

Thanks for getting back to us.

In regards to a timescale, unfortunately we do not have this available to us. As you have applied on Cable My Street, they will be able to let you know if we are able to cable your street. Once that has been done, we would then look at planning, costs, permits from the Council and then completing the work this side to show it is ready to be installed which can take some time, I'm afraid.

I appreciate this is frustrating as you would like to have this installed at your property.

Regards

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos