Menu
ianjayne
Fibre optic
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Tiresome

What on earth is going on?

VM services, access to webmail restricted, internet intermittent, 'were are updating /improving your services /experience' or similar garbage - blah blah blah.

REALLY?

What with the ridiculous captcha not reacting to my answers  (and by the way a traffic sign is NOT the pole it's damn well mounted on) to being unable to access the my virgin media web site pages I'm thinking I'm not getting value for my money.  I'm just about losing the will to live.

And, to cap it all the spell checker is not working!.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tiresome

ianjayne wrote:

What on earth is going on?

VM services, access to webmail restricted, internet intermittent, 'were are updating /improving your services /experience' or similar garbage - blah blah blah.

REALLY?

Seem to be ongoing connection issues between webclient and server. Enter the following address mail2.virginmedia.com. Already there? Try pressing Ctrl + F5 or Ctrl + Shift + R

What with the ridiculous captcha not reacting to my answers  (and by the way a traffic sign is NOT the pole it's damn well mounted on) to being unable to access the my virgin media web site pages I'm thinking I'm not getting value for my money.  I'm just about losing the will to live.

Click 2016-02-21-02.pngand try the audio captcha

And, to cap it all the spell checker is not working!.

Web browsers tend to provided a spell checker; use your preferred search engine to locate instruction for your web  browser.

0 Kudos