Menu
Glenn_S
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

The following organization rejected your message: mx8.mnd.ukmail.iss.as9143.net.

We are experiencing emails being rejected by Virgin server, I'm assuming they are seeing the email as spam for some reason.

The message above came from an email I sent from my work email to my personal email address (Virgin)

Can someone contact me to help in resolving this issue we have candidates and clients waiting for communication from us.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

0 Kudos
prosam
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: The following organization rejected your message: mx8.mnd.ukmail.iss.as9143.net.

Does the address that you have provided above link to your server or is it the error that you are getting from VM server. When I have pinged the address and got the IP and then traced the IP to a location, It is coming back as from the Netherlands?
Package: VIVID 100 Broadband TV M and Talk Unlimited.

Note: I do not work for Virgin Media, I only help fellow Virgin customers so my answers may be wrong! If I helped you please mark my post as helpful or give me a kudos!

I am in a Virgin over subscribed area!
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: The following organization rejected your message: mx8.mnd.ukmail.iss.as9143.net.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Glenn_S wrote:

We are experiencing emails being rejected by Virgin server, I'm assuming they are seeing the email as spam for some reason.

The message above came from an email I sent from my work email to my personal email address (Virgin)

Can someone contact me to help in resolving this issue we have candidates and clients waiting for communication from us.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Rather than assume - it helps to actually post the FULL rejection message - Mask out the bit of the mail address before the @ sign though.  The message normally says WHY the mail was rejected.  Even if you don't understand what it says someone on here will.

Virgin has been experiencing problems with their Mail Exchangers, which was believed to have been fixed.  However rather than assume it's the same problem, more information would help us determine exactly what is happening.

Ravenstar68

Edit - @prosam - Just so you are aware Virgin's Mail platform is hosted on a Liberty Global partner's system (Ziggo Internet) in Utrecht.  So yes the address does correctly show as being in the Netherlands.

Only use Helpful answer if your problems been solved.

0 Kudos
prosam
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for that. It all makes sense now!
Package: VIVID 100 Broadband TV M and Talk Unlimited.

Note: I do not work for Virgin Media, I only help fellow Virgin customers so my answers may be wrong! If I helped you please mark my post as helpful or give me a kudos!

I am in a Virgin over subscribed area!
0 Kudos