Menu
Ackowildcat267
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Talktalk.net

Is they a problem sending emails to talktalk.net address's because i have been unable to send any emails to just address it keeps coming back as mail delivery failed all the time but other emails work what wrong can it be sorted asap as i send to this address for business purpose .

Thanks

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Talktalk.net

Tiscali/Talk Talk are currently 'rate limiting' emails from Virgin Media domains.  This means that many will get bounced back with the message you are seeing. There is nothing you can do as an individual to correct this other than to set up a non VM email address and use that instead.  We are led to believe that Virign Media have raised this issue with Talk Talk.  It can only be resolved by Talk Talk

Apple2016
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have been having same problem sending emails to my brother.  We have spent ages trying to find the problem.  I suspect this has been going on for some time, but certainly since 20th Nov.  Thank you Graham for the info, I shall stop wasting my time searching for a reason.

0 Kudos
HONDAman1
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I am having the same problem. Contacted TalkTalk no satisfactory result yet.
0 Kudos