Menu
CF1
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Synching Folders

I have a blue yonder email address and used the suggested settings for setting up IMAP account with Outlook 16. I am able to receive and send emails and see Inbox and Sent mail but my personlised folders are not syncing.

I have made lots of changes on Outlook to my folders and they are not showing up on Virgin web mail

How do I get the changes to sync?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Synching Folders

CF1 wrote:

I have a blue yonder email address and used the suggested settings for setting up IMAP account with Outlook 16. I am able to receive and send emails and see Inbox and Sent mail but my personlised folders are not syncing.

I have made lots of changes on Outlook to my folders and they are not showing up on Virgin web mail

How do I get the changes to sync?

Log into Virgin Media webmail with the blueyonder account details.  Click on the Cog icon > select settings > email >scroll down to see IMAP folder subscripton > click on change subscription > click on the down arrow against the account concerned and make sure the folders you want to sync are ticked > click on Save.

Do come back and let us know if this works - it should.