Menu
melli76
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Still receiving emails from a blue yonder account but not been with Virgin since 2005

I've started receiving a barage of emails from a blue yonder account that was linked to an account I had with virgin between 2000-2005

Can someone please close it on the system as it's been hacked and is sending random emails to all and sundry

The email address is *************@blueyonder.co.uk

[MOD EDIT: For your security personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
melli76
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Still receiving emails from a blue yonder account but not been with Virgin since 2005

Sorry that should be **********@blueyonder.co.uk

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Still receiving emails from a blue yonder account but not been with Virgin since 2005

That second email address is still showing as valid on an online email checker so you will need a VM forum team member to look into this for you.  It will be several days before they will get to this thread.

You would be well advised to edit your post to remove the email address as posting it on a publicly available website leaves it open to harvesting by even more email spammers.

If you don't edit it out then the moderators will do so when they are back online. 

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Graham.

Hello melli76

Welcome to our forum, I am sorry that your old email address may be spamming, we would like to investigate further, I will send you a forum private message to gather some more information.

Thank you

Nicola

Virgin Media Forum Team
0 Kudos