Menu
FrankieBeee
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Spam content found on email I tried to forward that wasn't spam before!

Have tried to forward an email that was sent to me to 4 email addresses so its hardly bulk email. Email was from my local council re an event we're doing next year - similar emails have gone back and forth over the summer till now. So I don't understand why its considered spam all of a sudden (getting so hacked off with stuff that keeps happening and having to spend valuable time I don't have to rectifiy it because of things like this - I do lots of community volunteering and its like 1 step forward 2 back as I can no longer send my membership emails either now, another story)

"Message could not be sent. Error message from e-mail transport server: 554 - 554 5.2.0 VXkC1t00730l1VG01XkCVP Spam content found"

0 Kudos
FrankieBeee
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Spam content found on email I tried to forward that wasn't spam before!

thought I'd also add that how do we go forward if legitimate senders are being blocked as they are considered spam (may be I'll end up having to print this email out I want to forward and send it by post to my 4 email addresses - so much for progress

0 Kudos
FrankieBeee
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Spam content found on email - solved by removing Welsh language text!

I solved the problem of forwarding this email at last - I removed the Welsh language text from it - while I don't speak Welsh its often a requirement for certain text to be in Welsh when authorities are dealing with the public in/from Wales. This is really bad if you are considering Welsh language as spam. It may however just have been lucky it went I don't know but will keep an eye on it and I hope Virgin do too

0 Kudos