Menu
AD-123
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Spam content found - Ecommerce transactional email

Hello,

I'm the owner for an ecommerce website in the UK built with woocommerce (wordpress) and since we decided to configure the email through SMTP, all our emails are blocked by your spam filter so our customers that are using your email addresses (blueyonder, virginmedia, virgin) don't receive their confirmation order email, completed order email, password lost email etc. We are not sending newsletters, it's only transactional emails.

We even tried today to work with an external email solution (Postmark) and still our emails are blocked.

The email is in HTML, we are the default woocommerce email. Our hosting configured the DKIM, SPF record etc. everything is done on their side, they tell me to check now with you because there is nothing more I can do on my side.

I saw several posts of people in the same situation as me so it seems to be a known issue. What could I do to solve this?

Thank you

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Wrock
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Spam content found - Ecommerce transactional email

Hello AD-123,

Can you confirm that the email messages for order confirmations and forgotten passwords and other correspondence which you have been unable to deliver to Virgin Media domains are delivered without significant issue to all other email addresses not managed by Virgin Media, for example, large providers such as Gmail, Yahoo!, hotmail and AOL?

When you do receive a response from Virgin Media and solve the problem, would you please return to this board and let us know how it was solved.  There have been many similar reports since August 2015 and little information about how the cases have been resolved.  I'm sure you that you'll be able to provide information which will help others who will be searching for solutions to this problem next week and the week after that.

-Wrock.

0 Kudos
AD-123
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello,

Yes I confirm you that this is the first time I encounter such issues. Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, all the rest is working just fine.

Sure, I will share on this topic how my problem will be resolved, if it is Smiley Happy

Thank you

0 Kudos
AD-123
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello,

I just got the same issue with a @ntlworld.com email, which seems to be as well a domain from Virgin Media.

I hope someone will be able to help me with this issue asap because the number of my customers using your emails are increasing and it will cause them many problems to follow their orders..

Thank you

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi AD-123,

I am so sorry that your company is affected by this issue. I'll be happy to get this escalated to Postmaster for you. I've replied to your PM with a request for the Header data for one of the failed sent emails and shall get this matter investigated as soon as I get your reply.

Thank you for the detail included in your post, saves time in terms of asking questions.

Awaiting your reply Smiley Happy

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos