Menu
shakyhdave
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

SPAM Problem re blueyonder emails to blueyonder customers

In the last 3 days any emails with photographs or web link attachments I have sent to any friends with blueyonder email addresses, have been blocked by virgin media filters and returned to me marked as spam and unable to deliver etc. I have even sent emails to my self on my blueyonder address with a photograph attached today and it was blocked and a reply sent to me saying spam etc. Why has this only happened now, what has changed and what do I do now.  Any emails with links or photos are getting through to other providers ie gmail no problem..................HELP..

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: SPAM Problem re blueyonder emails to blueyonder customers

Hi shakyhdave, 

Welcome to the forums, I'm sorry to see you have been having trouble sending emails with attachments. 

Have you been able to send emails without attachments ok? 

It may also help you to take a look at 'Spam Content Found' error message Post options

Let us know how you get on. 

All the best

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
shakyhdave
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

When no attachments ie web links or photographs the message to blueyonder addresses get through.

Any ideas or do I have to change over to gmail,

0 Kudos
Wrock
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Personally, I would change to Gmail without hesitation because of the long list of reports of people having trouble delivering messages to Virgin Media accounts at the moment,

http://wardinewrock.blogspot.com/2016/05/legitimate-emails-blocked-to-virgin.html

I don't think you can be sure that all of the email other people are trying to send to you is being delivered at the current time.  I look forward one day soon to being able to report otherwise.

-Wrock.

0 Kudos