Menu
howler
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Returning Virgin customer - web site says "account disconnected"

I was with Virgin over a year ago and didn't want to get dumped onto Talk Talk so I changed to Sky. Now I'm back with Virgin in a different house on cable.

My old account on Virgin is still there on the web and I can see some of the details but on one of the tabs it says "account disconnected".   This is a throwback to over a year ago when I left Virgin to join Sky.

Problem is it thinks my account has been activated when I got back onto Virgin yesterday but I can't access some parts of the web site because It hasn't recognised that I have a new account with Virgin.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Returning Virgin customer - web site says "account disconnected"

Hi howler,

Welcome back to Virgin Media Smiley Happy

I'm thinking that you'll find your cable broadband a very different (and much better) experience than our former adsl service.

From your description of the problem I would guess that you may be trying to access the VM site using the email address you'd used previously.

Or perhaps our systems are simply erroring. 

Either way I'm confident we can get this resolved, either by some account administration or by escalating to I.T.

I've requested some details privately, via PM (purple envelope icon, top right of page) and shall look into this for you as soon as I get your reply Smiley Happy

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos