Menu
Lam261
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Retrieve email address

I subscribed to Virgin Media about 8 years ago and have always used that email address even when I changed my provider for broadband/tv etc. I had my emails set up on my iphone and was still receiving and was able to send emails through this account. However, I changed my phone yesterday and tried to set up my email app but with no luck. I have tried on the PC to access my webmail but virginmedia is not recognising my username, when I press 'forgot user name' it prompts me for my account number but I don't have one!! I have really important emails on this account and I really need to retrieve them. I cannot remember my password at all and have tried various ones but to no avail. Any ideas out there on how to access my old email address without the need of a password!???? Any replys to this will go to a different email address!

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Retrieve email address

Funny how these queries come along in pairs. I fear you are out of luck!

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/blueyonder-email-service-cancelled/td-p/3300368

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
0 Kudos