Menu
SDC
Fibre optic
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Recaptcha images with coffee

How the hell do I know which ones are coffee?

Sure, I can see that some images contain drinks, but they could equally well be tea, cocoa, hot milk, drilling mud, Steradent...

;-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Less-than-Super User, going from bad to worse since signing up to Diamond Cable and JANET all those years ago.
Use Kudos to show your appreciation, send Hobnobs to really show your appreciation :-)
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved.
I do not work for VM... or for anyone else except SWMBO.
Please note that the tone in which you read this post may not be the same as my tone when I created it.
spell
Well-informed
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Recaptcha images with coffee

I was going to suggest sniffing them but that would have been silly.

I suppose you must have to taste them.

SDC
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

LOL!

Last night I had a different test, it was to choose all of the images of tea.

Notwithstanding the notion that the drinks depicted may or may not have been tea, some of the other images had servings of food which one may or may not have interpreted to have been tea as in the meal.

Less-than-Super User, going from bad to worse since signing up to Diamond Cable and JANET all those years ago.
Use Kudos to show your appreciation, send Hobnobs to really show your appreciation :-)
Please note that the tone in which you read this post may not be the same as my tone when I created it.
0 Kudos
spell
Well-informed
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Plus when is a van really a lorry and could there be a shop front at the base of a block of flats - still probably not be allowed access even if you get full marks in the entrance exam

0 Kudos
SDC
Fibre optic
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Those vans (or lorries, or even "pick-ups") might be obscuring house numbers or street-signs.

And the van (or lorry) drivers might be drinking tea... or coffee.

It's a pedant's nightmare!

;-)

0 Kudos
SDC
Fibre optic
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

cardilemma.jpg

:-)

0 Kudos