Menu
zvonok
Superfast
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot send emails

Go here:

http://help.virginmedia.com/system/selfservice.controller?CMD=VIEW_ARTICLE&ARTICLE_ID=2743&CURRENT_C...

and select your email domain name ..follow instructions ... ZVNK ...

0 Kudos
Lanes
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cannot send emails

I can receive emails on both my ntlworld and virginmedia email accounts, but I cannot send on either, with the emails being held in the outbox.

I've had this problem for months now, having put up with it and worked around it because Virgin phone help did not know how to resolve this after numerous LENGTHY phone calls!!! I need to know what my settings are supposed to be for incoming and outgoing so I can reset them?

Not rocket science you would think, but still Virgin cannot advise this over the phone.

CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP???

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I've been moving thse posts and they have ended up in reverse order - sory. They were in the wrong part of the Forum. also the link above may not work (been reported) Try this one if so:

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Virgin-Media-Email-settings/td-p/3166396

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lanes, 

Welcome to the forums, I'm sorry to see you have been having trouble sending emails. 

I can see that HowardML has posted up a link to the settings you requested. How are things looking for you now? 

If you are still having trouble let us know and we will be happy to take a further look into this for you. 

All the best

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos