Menu
Onepaul
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Printing emails

Running on Windows 10 using either Firefox or Internet Explorer and e-mails through ntlworld.com everything works fine, but when I try to print e-mails it will only print the first page. Any ideas?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Printing emails

Make sure you are using the dedicated printer option within the web mail screen (the screen that displays the contents of the e-mail) - click on the hamburger, three horizontal bars - for the option list. I suspect you are using the web page print function which produces all sorts of odd results.

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Make sure you are using the dedicated printer option within the web mail screen (the screen that displays the contents of the e-mail) - click on the hamburger, three horizontal bars - for the option list. I suspect you are using the web page print function which produces all sorts of odd results.

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
cols
Just joined
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi

I have been having the issue with microsoft edge browser on windows 10. Overcome this by closing edge browser and opening e-mails through internet explorer and all has worked correctly. Guess windows 10 and their prefered edge browser have a long way to go. Have issue with different security programs that are not compatable with edge.

Best option is to keep internet explorer as well as your other browser.

cols

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Onepaul, 

Welcome to the forums, I'm sorry to see you have been having trouble printing emails. 

Did the information HowardML and cols provide help you to get things sorted? 

If you're still having trouble let us know and we'll be happy to take a look. 

All the best

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos