Menu
Userandrew
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Poor customer service

I have had a blueyonder email address for more than 15 years. I have just received an email from virgin media community to confirm I am a user on this system, so it is a valid working email address. Four weeks ago I first tried to set up an additional email address for my wife on the virgin media website. I got nowhere, getting repeated error messages. I then tried contacting virgin media by phone for help. If you have ever tried to do this, you will know how frustrating this is. Despite the efforts of various operatives, my wife has still not been given an email address. In addition the website no longer recognizes my email address, cutting me off from any online contact with virgin media. I wrote to complaints at Virgin media but they have not replied.  If there is anyone out there who is able to help I would be very grateful. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Poor customer service

Hi Userandrew,

Apologies for the issues you've had around your email account. Thanks for joining our Forum though - I'm confident we can get this resolved for you, so welcome to the VM Community Smiley Happy

Let's see what we can do to help.

Firstly the email address with which you registered to this Forum, is active so no concerns there.

Next there is an additional email address that has been created, though I can't (for reasons of security) reveal what that address is. However, if you sign in to My Virgin Media and click on My Profile > Manage Accounts, you should see the secondary email account listed. (Note that it will have a virginmedia.com domain, not blueyonder.co.uk).

The next issue to tackle is that of webmail access. We are currently investigating a few issues related to webmail access and functionality and I'd imagine your problem is related. 
Refreshing your page (F5) should help. Or using another browser may work better - some customers say the Google Chrome displays the least issues.

You may also want to consider setting up an email client.

I hope the above helps you. If not please post an update on here and I'll see how else we can offer support Smiley Happy

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos