Menu
AbigailS
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Please can anyone help me in giving advice for recovering an email?

I've accidentally deleted all emails from the inbox on my phone. I immediately went into the trash folder and selected to move them all back to my inbox. But this hasn't done anything! I hoped and thought that they'd still be on my virginmedia media web mail when trying on my laptop, but they're not there either. I'm really worried I've now permanently lost my emails and have no idea what to do. Please is anyone able to give me a suggestion ... Or at least some hope that my emails aren't lost forever! Many thanks!
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Please can anyone help me in giving advice for recovering an email?

Sorry,  but if they are not in the VM  webmail trash and you don't have any other backups of your emails, then I fear you are correct.  They are lost for ever.    A really good example of why not to rely on 'online' only storage of email and other important documents.

AbigailS
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Please can anyone help me in giving advice for recovering an email?

Thank you for your reply! I thought so, but wanted to double check with someone who would be far more knowledgable than me. I'm not much good with any type of technology etc. I doubt there's anything of extreme importance I've lost, but it's just annoying not being sure of what I've lost. Thanks again.
0 Kudos