Menu
Charlotte1962
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Passwords

Dear all

Why can't Virgin Media help a bit more with password changes for email or can somebody out there give me some advice about how to call Virgin Media only about email password problems?  That's the only reason I use Virgin Media and I cannot make the account details work to help me sort this out.

Kind regards.

Charlotte

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Passwords

Email password changes are made via the My Virgin Media page: https://my.virginmedia.com/

Sign in to My Virgin Media, go to My Profile and/or Manage Accounts depending on whether the account concerned is your primary account or an additional one. Select the account concerned and then click on Change to the right of password if a primary account or View/Change then change to the right of password for secondary accounts.

The numbers to ring are 150 free from a VM mobile or landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone (chargeable as standard UK landline phone no.).  Select the option for broadband faults as they are the team that deal with email.